Worldview Media (WVM) is a video production, social media training and consulting service with over 12 years industry experience. We look beyond simply creating ‘building blocks’ (videos, strategies, training etc.) to convey your messages – instead we see how those blocks fit into the core architecture of your business, church or charity, and how they can improve reach, brand awareness, income and SEO.
WVM was founded in November 2009 and is run by Andrew Horton. Since 2003 he has worked extensively in broadcast news; Video on Demand (VoD); print and online features; social media strategy; and multimedia auditing (mostly in the charity, environmental, and religious sectors).
- BBC Local TV Pioneer Award 2005
- Made for Mobile award at Jerusalem Awards 2010 for Easter(LIVE)
- Best Charity or Promotional Video at CBC Awards 2011.
- Most Creative Use of Social Media – Christian New Media Awards 2011
- Social Network award at Jerusalem Awards 2011
- Short Form video – Finalist at Jerusalem Awards 2014
[For a full résumé of Worldview Media’s Founder and CEO, Andrew Horton, please visit his LinkedIn page here]